No. TOSHA jurisdiction is limited to activities that affect workplace safety and health. Students, patients, residents, customers, and inmates are not covered by TOSHA standards.
Articles in this section
- Differences in TOSHA and Federal (OSHA) Standards
- Does TOSHA have jurisdiction over student safety, customer safety, patient safety, or resident safety?
- Can I pay my penalties with a credit card?
- How can I know if I am in compliance with TOSHA regulations?
- How do I obtain a copy of an inspection?
- How do I get information about completing the OSHA 300 log?
- If I can't pay the penalty I have received from TOSHA, can I make a partial payment?