When you mark that you have earnings less than your weekly benefit amount a page will open after you enter your job searches that will allow you to report your earnings. If the earnings are with an employer not listed on the page there is a link below you can click on to add an employer. You will need to list the name and contact info for the court you are performing your jury duty with then it asks you to provide your pay rate. For example, if you earned $20.00 for a day you choose that you are paid daily and enter $20.00 then below where it asks for the total gross earnings for the week you put in the $20.00 again. If you have the hourly rate of pay you can enter the hourly rate above and the total gross earnings for the week below.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I miss two consecutive certifications?
- Why was my certification disqualified?
- How do I certify for unemployment? Weekly Certification Video
- How do I add a Job Title or Occupation?
- What counts as a job search for weekly certification
- Jury Duty certification for unemployment benefits
- I don't have contact information for my online application.
- What does "deferred" mean on my job search?
- Who do I contact regarding my weekly certification(s)?
- Can workshops or job fairs count as work searches?