When you log in to Jobs4tn.gov, look for the section called My Correspondence. Click on Enter the Correspondence Center. You can access all messages and notifications in the Message Center. Under Subscriptions, you can choose what messages you would like to receive from the website.
Articles in this section
- What happens after I file for Unemployment?
- Can I track the progress of my ticket request?
- What are Outstanding Claim Issues?
- I'm unable to recover my account!
- Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC) expires - Federal benefit extensions
- RESEA - Can I be scheduled to another American Job Center?
- RESEA - How do I reschedule my RESEA visit?
- RESEA - I was only laid off seasonally, why do I have to attend?
- RESEA - Do I have to attend if I'm in school?
- RESEA - Why do I have to attend if I have a new job?