When you log in to Jobs4tn.gov, look for the section called My Correspondence. Click on Enter the Correspondence Center. You can access all messages and notifications in the Message Center. Under Subscriptions, you can choose what messages you would like to receive from the website.
Articles in this section
- Federal Claim FAQ's
- Frequently Asked Questions when Filing an Unemployment Claim
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) and Trade Readjustment Allowances (TRA)
- RESEA - Can I be scheduled to another American Job Center?
- RESEA - How do I reschedule my RESEA visit?
- RESEA - I was only laid off seasonally, why do I have to attend?
- RESEA - Do I have to attend if I'm in school?
- RESEA - Why do I have to attend if I have a new job?
- RESEA - How is this going to help me find a job?
- RESEA - Why was I selected?