When you log in to Jobs4tn.gov, look for the section called My Correspondence. Click on Enter the Correspondence Center. You can access all messages and notifications in the Message Center. Under Subscriptions, you can choose what messages you would like to receive from the website.
Articles in this section
- What happens after I file for Unemployment?
- Can I track the progress of my ticket request?
- What are Outstanding Claim Issues?
- I'm unable to recover my account!
- Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC) expires - Federal benefit extensions
- How to access messages and notifications in Jobs4TN.com
- Can I upload my resume to Jobs4tn?
- I no longer want Jobs4TN to contact me.
- I did not update my profile.
- What if I don't have access to a computer?