What if I do not have access to a PC and printer?

Those that do not have access to the Internet may send a written request, including their name, address, date of birth, Social Security number, and phone number to: 

Special Services Unit
Tennessee Department of Labor & Workforce Development
220 French Landing Drive
Nashville, TN 37243-1002
Fax: (615) 253-4649


or request a copy by phoning Special Services at:

(615) 442-7009

Contact an agent. Submit a request