To be eligible for UI benefits, you must:
- be unemployed or working part-time (20 hours or less a week), through no fault of your own,
- have earned at least $780.01 in 2 quarters within the base period,
- and be physically able, available, and seeking work.
You may not be eligible for Unemployment Insurance if you:
- voluntarily quit your job,
- were discharged for misconduct, or
- are on medical leave or have not been medically released to return to work.
Learn more on TN Department of Labor & Workforce Development's website.