Military, Federal Employee Claims

Military and federal employee claims may be filed online at Jobs4TN.








(rev. 5/30/14)

Keywords: military, ex-military, military spouse, federal employee claim, fed, federal government, overseas, dd form 214, member 4, active duty, ucfe, unemployment compensation for former federal employees, sf-50-b, sf50b, service, services, army, navy, air force, marines, reserve, reserves, reassignment, base, transfer, Military, Ex-Military, Military Spouse, Federal Employee Claim, Fed, Federal Government, Overseas, DD Form 214, Member 4, UCFE, Unemployment Compensation for Former Federal Employees, SF-50-B, SF50B, Service, Services, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Reserve, Active Duty, Reserves, Reassignment, Base, Transfer


Contact an agent. Submit a request