Immediately after filing for benefits, applicants receive a letter from the department called a monetary determination. This document will tell you how much your benefit may be if approved, as well as providing an estimated timeframe for decision. This is only an estimate and decisions on individual claims may vary.
Articles in this section
- What to expect from start to finish...
- How do I file a claim for Unemployment Insurance?
- What's taking so long?
- How long does it take for my claim to be processed?
- Apply or file for unemployment - Required Information for new claim
- How do I file a Wage Protest?
- ID Verification-Why do I have to submit proof of ID?
- If temporarily laid off, should I file for unemployment?
- What should I do if I was temporarily laid off?
- How do I check the status of my unemployment claim?