What if I don't agree with the amount listed on my Form 1099G?

If you have questions about amounts on Form 1099G please contact (615) 442-7009.

Please note that questions concerning overpayment repayments that are not shown on the total amount of the IRS Form 1099G should be referred to the Internal Revenue Service at (800) 829-1040. Also, for clarification, IRS instructions on unemployment compensation line and repayments are explained.

Contact an agent. Submit a request