How do I get a copy of my high school diploma?

The Division of Adult Education does not have high school records. For requests about a regular high school diploma, please contact the Department of Education at 615-532-4867.





Keywords - high school diploma, high school records, high-school transcript, Department of Education

Contact an agent. Submit a request