Employers are required to report payroll and pay the total unemployment insurance premiums due for each quarter by the end of the month following the end of the quarter (i.e. Apr. 30, Jul. 31, Oct. 31, and Jan. 31).
Articles in this section
- When do you think we will be required to do taxes online?
- TNPAWS | FAQ's
- Employer Tax Rate Changes: 1/31 Notice & Explanation
- How does my business register as a "new" employer to pay unemployment premiums?
- Who is liable for unemployment insurance premiums?
- How is my premium rate determined?
- How does my business file quarterly reports?
- When are quarterly reports due?
- Who can I contact about employer accounts?
- How is my employer account charged for benefits paid to my former employees?