Who can request an MIR evaluation?

The Registry is available to a party who disputes the impairment rating of a physician in a Workers’ Compensation claim for injuries or occupational diseases that occur on or after July 1, 2005. A dispute means that either: (a) two different physicians have issued differing permanent medical impairment ratings and the parties disagree as to those permanent impairment ratings; or, (b) a physician has issued an opinion in compliance with the Act that no permanent medical impairment exists, yet the physician has issued permanent physical restrictions to the injured employee. Requests for an evaluation must be submitted by paper or electronic application to the Program Coordinator pursuant to the Rules.

Contact an agent. Submit a request