I know someone is collecting unemployment and working for cash on the side. Whom do I contact to report fraud?

You may report someone who is fraudulently collecting unemployment benefits by contacting Benefit Payment Control as follows.

By mail:

Benefit Payment Control

220 French Landing Drive

Nashville, TN 37243-1002



The department considers the information confidential and will protect the identity of the person reporting fraud.

Contact an agent. Submit a request