The Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development does not provide workers' compensation benefits. Benefits are provided by the employer or the employer's workers’ compensation insurer.
Articles in this section
- Glossary of Common Workers’ Compensation Acronyms and Terms
- Who may I contact with additional questions?
- What should I do if I am injured at work?
- What benefits may an injured employee be entitled to receive?
- Will I have to use my own sick time to cover my time off work?
- What if the employee disagrees with the authorized treating physician’s opinion or treatment plans?
- What can I do if my employer will not allow me to go to the doctor?
- When should I to report my injury?
- Is an injured employee paid for the time spent attending doctor's appointments during work hours?
- Can I be fired for reporting a Workers' Compensation claim?