Yes. The buses provide all services an individual could get at an American Job Center. Claimants who do not have Internet access can file their claim online on the bus. Our mobile unit staff can help individuals access the online customer support system for UI assistance. The mobile units can also be utilized for rapid response related activities or mass lay-off functions.
Articles in this section
- Job Seeker Services At An AJC
- Can I schedule an event for the same day(s) every month?
- Do mobile AJCs partner with local organizations?
- Who operates the bus?
- Can an employer use the bus?
- Do the buses provide Unemployment Insurance (UI) assistance?
- What is the purpose of these buses?
- What should I bring with me if I plan to use the bus?