After clicking on the link to the “Federal Posters – US Department of Labor” above, the top area listed “Posters of General Applicability” apply to most businesses.Federal contractors have different requirements and can download their posters below the general applicability posters.
Articles in this section
- Which Federal posters do I need?
- The TN Child Labor Poster and the TOSHA Safety and Health posters don’t print on one page.Is there something wrong?
- A company has contacted me and says I need the updated Sexual Harassment Poster. Where can I get that?
- A company has contacted me every year and says your posters have been updated and I need to buy theirs. What should I do?
- A company has contacted me trying to sell posters. Should I buy one from them?
- My company is very small and only has a few employees. Am I still required to have these posters?
- Where do I get the Payday Notice?
- Can I get the “all in one” poster from you?