Yes. The employer must match at least 50% of the IWT assistance request to receive an IWT grant award. An example of an employer contribution is; if the grant award is $25,000 the company must match an additional 50% ($12,500 or in-kind)). Refer to the Training Program Budget page of the IWT application.
Articles in this section
- Incumbent Worker Grants - All Frequently Asked Questions
- May a third party apply for the Incumbent worker training on behalf of the business?
- Is there an employer match required to receive an Incumbent worker grant?
- What is the purpose of the TN Incumbent Worker Training Program?
- What is an incumbent worker?
- How does a business submit an application?
- What businesses are eligible to apply for IWT?
- What kind of training can be funded by the IWT?
- How do employers identify the signs of a potential layoff?
- What is the maximum amount for which a business can apply?