TOSHA must verify that the safety and health program described in your VPP application is fully operational and addresses all potential hazards at the site.
Articles in this section
- We've been recommended for VPP! What Happens Next?
- What If I Choose Not To Do What the Team Deems Necessary to Meet VPP Requirements?
- Why Does TOSHA Need To Talk To Employees when evaluating VPP?
- What will happen if the team sees a violation of TOSHA standards during a VPP Evaluation?
- How Long Will TOSHA Stay During a VPP Evaluation?
- Who Comes On A VPP Onsite Review?
- Why Does TOSHA Need To Come To My Site for the VPP Award?
- What TOSHA training classes are available?