In the past when a claimant has filed for unemployment, a Jobs4TN account has been automatically created for the individual. If that occurs, the claimant can easily follow the steps and retrieve his/her username and password. The record that is automatically created will match the information that was entered when the unemployment claim was filed.
Articles in this section
- Mass Layoffs
- How do I respond to a Notice of Separation and Wage Request?
- Reporting Layoffs Due to Lack-of-Work
- General Communication / Notifications
- Your Employer Profile
- What if I don’t have a rehire date?
- Will current and previous unemployment claims history be transferred to the new system?
- Occasionally we’ll run into finding an employee that is already in Jobs4TN.gov. Will Jobs4TN match up to their Jobs4TN profile if HR puts the laid off individual's info into Jobs4TN?