You will be mailed a "Wage Transcription and Initial Determination" letter after your claim is received and processed. This document is not an indication that your claim has been approved. It is to advise you of what you will eligible for per week if your claim is approved. This information will give you your weekly benefit amount (WBA) and your maximum benefit amount (MBA). The covered wages you earned in the base period will be given by each calendar quarter. You will have ninety days from the mailing date of the determination to examine it and determine if the information is correct. If any employer has reported too few or too MANY earnings you must contact the Claims Center and file a wage protest to correct the wages.
Articles in this section
- Way2Go Card: Direct Deposit option
- Where's my money?
- Transitioning from TAP to Way2Go Debit Cards
- What happens to my TAP card?
- How much money can I receive?
- What amount of benefits will I receive?
- Where are my benefits? - waiting for a decision message
- When will I receive my first payment?
- Debit Card & Direct Deposit