All new job orders enter a 24-hour Veteran Hold status. This allows qualified veterans to be notified of the availability and all an opportunity to apply before the general public. This is mandated by Federal and State regulations.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I haven't certified in over a week?
- Why was my certification disqualified?
- I don't have contact information for my online application.
- What does "deferred" mean on my job search?
- Who do I contact regarding my weekly certification(s)?
- Can workshops or classes count as work searches?
- Veteran Hold Status
- I'm not required to complete work searches.
- Why was my work search marked as "inadequate?"
- Why is my work search considered invalid?