If you are unemployed through no fault of your own and able & available to work, you may qualify for unemployment insurance. To receive such benefits, you must file a claim on Jobs4TN.
Be sure to answer all application questions to the best of your ability. This will assist in the timely processing of your claim.
- I do not have a Jobs4TN account.
- Navigate to Jobs4TN.
- Select "Not Registered Yet?"
- Scroll down to Option 3 and select "Individual."
- Agree to the "Equal Opportunity and Non-Discrimination Notice."
- Agree to the "Privacy Agreement" as well.
- Answer yes to the question prompt: "Are you attempting to file an Unemployment Insurance claim at this time?" Don't forget to select the Next button.
- Click Next again.
- You will now be prompted to input your social security number and asked a couple of eligibility questions. You may then complete your account registration, submit work history and file an unemployment claim.
- I have a Jobs4TN account.
- Log into Jobs4TN.
- Locate "Services for Individuals" on the left navigational menu.
- Click "Unemployment Services" and then select "File a Claim."
- File your unemployment claim by answering approximately 65 questions.