AJC’s have re-designed customer flow to allow an opportunity for staff and job seekers to connect sooner during visits. Upon entering, staff will engage with job seekers and direct them to the resource room to either self- register or get staff assistance in registering on Jobs4tn.gov. Other activities that job seekers can be a part of include:
- Career Guidance/Planning to develop an individual employment/career plan to identify employment goals and appropriate combination of services to achieve the goals.
- Connect with a workforce professional who will advocate, communicate, and provide resources to aid in achieving the goals established in the individual employment plan.
- Receive an assessment, learn about their interest, aptitude, basic skills, work values, personality and more.
- Information and assistance with internship, work experience, or relocation assistance based on the assessment or individual employment plan.
- Workforce and education skills training or educational program information.
- Additional referral services to appropriate partners programs to further assist with any other services.
Tennessee Department of Labor/Workforce Services