Minors 16 and 17 years of age may not be employed during those hours when the minor is required to attend class or between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m., Sunday through Thursday, preceding a school day.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I am being paid less than another employee of the opposite sex for the same work?
- What should I do if I think I was wrongfully terminated?
- Should I be paid for my mileage?
- Should I be paid minimum wage?
- Should I be paid overtime?
- Are there any regulations regarding salaried-exempt employees?
- Are there any regulations regarding tips?
- Should I be paid for being on-call?
- What do I do if I haven't been paid my bonus pay or commission pay?
- How many hours in a day/week can an employer work an employee?