Any employee who leaves or is discharged from employment shall be paid in full all wages or salaries earned by the employee no later than the next regular pay day following the date of separation, whichever occurs last.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I am being paid less than another employee of the opposite sex for the same work?
- What should I do if I think I was wrongfully terminated?
- Should I be paid for my mileage?
- Should I be paid minimum wage?
- Should I be paid overtime?
- Are there any regulations regarding salaried-exempt employees?
- Are there any regulations regarding tips?
- Should I be paid for being on-call?
- What do I do if I haven't been paid my bonus pay or commission pay?
- How many hours in a day/week can an employer work an employee?