After inspections are performed, and all applicable fees have been paid, the customer will receive an "Operating Permit" listing the certificate expiration date.
Articles in this section
- Who do I contact for elevator industry requirement questions?
- How do I locate board information, members, meeting dates and minutes?
- How much are the routine inspection and annual operating permit fees?
- May I pay my invoice fees by credit or debit card?
- May I bring cash to your office?
- Will the state send an invoice for payment?
- I have a question about an elevator invoice?
- How do I report an accident involving an elevator or other related conveyances?
- How do I get a copy of my permit?
- What should I do with the (operating) permit?