A detailed annual report giving statistics and information concerning the output of mines or plants or other business, the tonnage or man hours for mines that do not measure tons mined, number of employees, and the estimated number of days worked is due on or before February 15 of each year.
Articles in this section
- I have a question about a mine license or certification fee invoice?
- How might I receive updates or safety notices or advisories regarding mine safety?
- How might I contact the Mine Safety Unit?
- How do I know if my underground mine is eligible for rescue services
- What are the mine accident reporting requirements?
- Is there a fee for taking the mine foreman exam and obtaining certification?
- How does an individual obtain certification as a mine foreman?
- Can the mine foreman appoint someone as assistant foreman while the foreman is absent from the property?
- Is my mine required to have a certified mine foreman?
- Where do I send my mining license fee?