Persons seeking to become certified mine foreman in this state must have the required experience, present a notarized affidavit, complete the personal work data form which can be found on the Mine Safety Unit website, and successfully pass a written exam.
Articles in this section
- I have a question about a mine license or certification fee invoice?
- How might I receive updates or safety notices or advisories regarding mine safety?
- How might I contact the Mine Safety Unit?
- How do I know if my underground mine is eligible for rescue services
- What are the mine accident reporting requirements?
- Is there a fee for taking the mine foreman exam and obtaining certification?
- How does an individual obtain certification as a mine foreman?
- Can the mine foreman appoint someone as assistant foreman while the foreman is absent from the property?
- Is my mine required to have a certified mine foreman?
- Where do I send my mining license fee?