No, only vessels operating in the commercial industry require inspection.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a copy of the boiler rules and regulations?
- How can I learn about Boiler changes or updates?
- What companies are approved or available to make repairs, erections and/or alterations of vessels in Tennessee?
- What other types of variances are available?
- Is a company with an expired variance required to appear before the Board of Boiler Rules and request a variance for editorial or equipment changes?
- Is the company required to submit another request to the Chief Boiler Inspector after the variance expires?
- What happens after the variance expires?
- What is a Boiler Attendant Variance Request? How do I obtain the Attendant Variance and how long is the Attendant Variance valid?
- I have an address change can I call and report it over the telephone?
- May I pay boiler fees by credit card?