If you are job attached and have documentation from your employer, then you can provide that information to the RESEA staff in your local AJC to exempt you from RESEA services.
Articles in this section
- Federal Claim FAQ's
- Frequently Asked Questions when Filing an Unemployment Claim
- Can I change whether federal taxes are withheld from my unemployment?
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) and Trade Readjustment Allowances (TRA)
- RESEA - Can I be scheduled to another American Job Center?
- RESEA - How do I reschedule my RESEA visit?
- RESEA - I was only laid off seasonally, why do I have to attend?
- RESEA - Do I have to attend if I'm in school?
- RESEA - Why do I have to attend if I have a new job?
- RESEA - How is this going to help me find a job?