Yes, you can contact your local American Job Center to request a transfer or you can contact the American Job Center that you are scheduled for to request a transfer. You can locate your nearest American Job Center or here.
Articles in this section
- Federal Claim FAQ's
- Frequently Asked Questions when Filing an Unemployment Claim
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) and Trade Readjustment Allowances (TRA)
- RESEA - Can I be scheduled to another American Job Center?
- RESEA - How do I reschedule my RESEA visit?
- RESEA - I was only laid off seasonally, why do I have to attend?
- RESEA - Do I have to attend if I'm in school?
- RESEA - Why do I have to attend if I have a new job?
- RESEA - How is this going to help me find a job?
- RESEA - Why was I selected?