During your RESEA Orientation you will be informed of the many services that are available at the American Job Center. The staff member who conducts your orientation will be able to connect you to employers. training opportunities, and skills workshops to help you with your resume, job interviews, etc. Employers often visit the American Job Centers searching for employers which will provide you the opportunity to have face-to-face meeting with several employers in the area. The staff who conducts your orientation will also be able to provide you with information on the many employment opportunities in your area.
Articles in this section
- Frequently Asked Questions when Filing an Unemployment Claim
- What happens after I file for Unemployment?
- Can I track the progress of my ticket request?
- What are Outstanding Claim Issues?
- I'm unable to recover my account!
- Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC) expires - Federal benefit extensions
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) and Trade Readjustment Allowances (TRA)
- RESEA - Can I be scheduled to another American Job Center?
- RESEA - How do I reschedule my RESEA visit?
- RESEA - I was only laid off seasonally, why do I have to attend?