If you are currently employed and have begun employment in which you will be paid, then you will not have to attend. However, if you have not begun your employment then you will still be required to attend until the first date of your employment. If you have found new employment, there are still many services that can be provided to you at the American Job Center. To talk to someone about these services that can be provided to you at the American Job Center. The contact information for your American Job Center is located on your RESEA Orientation Letter or here.
Articles in this section
- Federal Claim FAQ's
- Frequently Asked Questions when Filing an Unemployment Claim
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) and Trade Readjustment Allowances (TRA)
- RESEA - Can I be scheduled to another American Job Center?
- RESEA - How do I reschedule my RESEA visit?
- RESEA - I was only laid off seasonally, why do I have to attend?
- RESEA - Do I have to attend if I'm in school?
- RESEA - Why do I have to attend if I have a new job?
- RESEA - How is this going to help me find a job?
- RESEA - Why was I selected?