To reschedule your RESEA visit, contact the American Job Center prior to your scheduled visit and request a rescheduled date and time. The contact information for your American Job Center is located on your RESEA Orientation Letter or here.
Articles in this section
- Frequently Asked Questions when Filing an Unemployment Claim
- What happens after I file for Unemployment?
- Can I track the progress of my ticket request?
- What are Outstanding Claim Issues?
- I'm unable to recover my account!
- Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC) expires - Federal benefit extensions
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) and Trade Readjustment Allowances (TRA)
- RESEA - Can I be scheduled to another American Job Center?
- RESEA - How do I reschedule my RESEA visit?
- RESEA - I was only laid off seasonally, why do I have to attend?