At the present time, the state is still reviewing the provisions of this law. More information will be provided as soon as it becomes available. Check the website at www.tn.gov/workforce. If you believe you may be eligible for coronavirus Pandemic Unemployment Assistance go ahead and file your claim.
Articles in this section
- If my doctor does not want me to work because of the coronavirus COVID-19, can I file for unemployment?
- Can I receive unemployment benefits if I am out of work due to the Coronavirus COVID-19?
- I’m concerned that if I apply for UI that my employer might retaliate against me or not call me back to work after the pandemic ends. What are my rights?
- If I have already applied for Tennessee Unemployment will I have to reapply for the additional $600 benefit provided under the Federal CARES Act?
- Do I need to complete job searches in order to complete my weekly certification during the COVID-19 health emergency?
- Can I get Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) for a coronavirus business closure?
- The federal government has recently passed laws that provide additional Unemployment Insurance benefits. How do those changes impact Tennesseans?
- I am already receiving UI. How will the Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) program assist me?
- I exhausted my benefits a few weeks ago. Am I still eligible for the 13 weeks of Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) benefits?
- Will I also receive the additional $600 per week during the 13 weeks of additional UI eligibility?