If wages are entered incorrectly during a certification, corrections must be adjusted by the department. This is a safety precaution to prevent manipulation of the system that might risk an overpayment which would have to be paid back to the department.
Articles in this section
- I’ve already filed for unemployment, what do I need to do next?
- If I am self-employed, how do I submit my missing wage information?
- How do I certify for unemployment? Weekly Certification Video
- Do I have to complete work searches as part of my weekly certification?
- How do I check the status of my claim?
- My Monetary Determination letter has incorrect income/benefit numbers. How do I correct this?
- I received a letter that says I’m monetarily ineligible. What does that mean?
- Does receiving a Monetary Determination letter mean I will receive Unemployment Insurance benefits?
- How do I file a Wage Protest?
- I made a wage protest, how long does this process take?