If you are separated from your employer due to a temporary shutdown or due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, you can select “Lack of Work” as the separation reason. Please make sure you enter the last date you physically worked as your last day.
Articles in this section
- While filing my claim, what do I put for my separation reason?
- What information is needed to file my claim?
- I tried filing and it says I already have an account / my social security number is already in use?
- While filing my claim, which date do I use as my last day of work if I received vacation pay (or other types of pay) when off of work?
- I’m self-employed. When asked about the name of the company, Jobs4TN would not let me go any further and signed me out. What do I do?
- I’m self-employed. How do I answer the question about being self-employed?
- I’m self-employed. How do I answer the question asking if I received a termination or layoff notice or separated from the military?
- Is there a time limit for me to file an Unemployment Claim?