If you are separated from your employer due to a temporary shutdown, you can select “Lack of Work” as the separation reason. Please make sure you enter the last date you physically worked as your last day.
Articles in this section
- While filing my claim, what do I put for my separation reason?
- What information is needed to file my claim?
- Frequently Asked Questions when Filing an Unemployment Claim
- I tried filing and it says I already have an account / my social security number is already in use?
- While filing my claim, which date do I use as my last day of work if I received vacation pay (or other types of pay) when off of work?
- I’m self-employed. When asked about the name of the company, Jobs4TN would not let me go any further and signed me out. What do I do?
- I’m self-employed. How do I answer the question about being self-employed?
- I’m self-employed. How do I answer the question asking if I received a termination or layoff notice or separated from the military?
- Is there a time limit for me to file an Unemployment Claim?