No, if your employer filed an employer mass filed claim also known as a partial claim, the state has all your information. Be sure to complete your weekly certification for each week that you are unemployed. If you are not sure please ask your employer to avoid confusion and delays.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for Unemployment Insurance?
- How long does it take to process my claim after it is filed?
- What documents can I use to verify my identity?
- What is Unemployment Insurance?
- Can I change whether federal taxes are withheld from my unemployment?
- What is the maximum benefit I can receive through Unemployment Insurance?
- When should I file my claim?
- My employer said he/she filed on my behalf (employer mass filed (partial) claim) and submitted to the state. Do I still need to file an individual claim?
- Is there a website that helps me understand the unemployment claims process?
- I live in Tennessee but worked in another state. Where should I file?