No, if your employer filed an employer mass filed claim also known as a partial claim, the state has all your information. You will receive an email each week with a link to click on to answer a few questions to complete your weekly certifications. If you are not sure please ask your employer to avoid confusion and delays.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for Unemployment Insurance?
- How long does it take to process my claim after it is filed?
- What is Unemployment Insurance?
- What is the maximum benefit I can receive through Unemployment Insurance?
- When should I file my claim?
- My employer said he/she filed on my behalf (employer mass filed (partial) claim) and submitted to the state. Do I still need to file an individual claim?
- Does my US Stimulus Check (from the IRS via the CARES Act) affect my unemployment benefits?
- Is there a website that helps me understand the unemployment claims process?
- I'm not good with computers, can you help me file my claim?
- I live in Tennessee but worked in another state. Where should I file?