Not necessarily. Each claim is reviewed before it is approved or denied. That is why it is important that you send us information on missing wages or employers as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- I’ve already filed for unemployment, what do I need to do next?
- How do I check the status of my claim?
- How do I certify for unemployment? Weekly Certification Video
- Will I be required to complete three (3) job searches for weekly certifications beginning October 2020?
- If I am self-employed, how do I submit my missing wage information?
- If I am on orders to quarantine by a medical professional or governmental agency do I need to return to my employer? Do I need to provide documentation to my employer and the agency?
- Am I required to return to work if my child care facility reopens after being closed due to COVID-19?
- Will the agency let me know the outcome of the refusal of return to work issue?
- How will TDLWD be made aware of my failure to report back to work when recalled by my employer?
- How do I file a Wage Protest?