All you need to do is stop certifying once you start working again. This lets the system know you no longer need the benefits. Continuing to certify after you have returned to work could result in overpayment, which you would be required to pay back.
Articles in this section
- I’ve already filed for unemployment, what do I need to do next?
- If I am self-employed, how do I submit my missing wage information?
- How do I certify for unemployment? Weekly Certification Video
- Do I have to complete work searches as part of my weekly certification?
- How do I check the status of my claim?
- My Monetary Determination letter has incorrect income/benefit numbers. How do I correct this?
- I received a letter that says I’m monetarily ineligible. What does that mean?
- Does receiving a Monetary Determination letter mean I will receive Unemployment Insurance benefits?
- How do I file a Wage Protest?
- I made a wage protest, how long does this process take?