Social Security Number, a Jobs4TN username and password (created during the claim process), basic personal information, employment history dates and wage amounts, bank routing number (if choosing direct deposit to receive benefits). Military, farm work, workers’ compensation, child support, and public assistance programs (like TANF and SNAP/Food Stamps) questions.
Articles in this section
- While filing my claim, what do I put for my separation reason?
- What information is needed to file my claim?
- Frequently Asked Questions when Filing an Unemployment Claim
- I tried filing and it says I already have an account / my social security number is already in use?
- While filing my claim, which date do I use as my last day of work if I received vacation pay (or other types of pay) when off of work?
- I’m self-employed. When asked about the name of the company, Jobs4TN would not let me go any further and signed me out. What do I do?
- I’m self-employed. How do I answer the question about being self-employed?
- I’m self-employed. How do I answer the question asking if I received a termination or layoff notice or separated from the military?
- Is there a time limit for me to file an Unemployment Claim?