Check for typos in your Social Security number that you used when filing the claim. Reset your password by clicking "Forgot Username/Password" on the home page on Jobs4TN.gov. If you continue to have trouble, leave a message with the Customer Success Team at 844-224-5818 or email them at email@example.com to request a password reset. Then wait for an agent to reach out for assistance. An instruction page on resetting your password can be found at www.tn.gov/workforce/passwordreset
Articles in this section
- While filing my claim, what do I put for my separation reason?
- What information is needed to file my claim?
- I tried filing and it says I already have an account / my social security number is already in use?
- While filing my claim, which date do I use as my last day of work if I received vacation pay (or other types of pay) when off of work?
- I’m self-employed. When asked about the name of the company, Jobs4TN would not let me go any further and signed me out. What do I do?
- I’m self-employed. How do I answer the question about being self-employed?
- I’m self-employed. How do I answer the question asking if I received a termination or layoff notice or separated from the military?
- Is there a time limit for me to file an Unemployment Claim?