When filing the claim, list the last day that you actually worked. The wages received from vacation, retention fees, emergency funds, or other part-time job(s) will need to be reported on a week-to-week basis during your weekly certifications after you file the claim.
Articles in this section
- While filing my claim, what do I put for my separation reason?
- What information is needed to file my claim?
- Frequently Asked Questions when Filing an Unemployment Claim
- I tried filing and it says I already have an account / my social security number is already in use?
- While filing my claim, which date do I use as my last day of work if I received vacation pay (or other types of pay) when off of work?
- I’m self-employed. When asked about the name of the company, Jobs4TN would not let me go any further and signed me out. What do I do?
- I’m self-employed. How do I answer the question about being self-employed?
- I’m self-employed. How do I answer the question asking if I received a termination or layoff notice or separated from the military?
- Is there a time limit for me to file an Unemployment Claim?