If you are self-employed, you do not need to file a wage protest. Instead, submit proof of your earnings (IRS form 1040 schedule C, E, or F; Business records such as bank statements or financial statements; check stubs) to Nashville.firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 615-253-0808, or mail to Tennessee Department of Labor & Workforce Development, 220 French Landing Drive, Nashville, TN 37243.
Articles in this section
- I’ve already filed for unemployment, what do I need to do next?
- If I am self-employed, how do I submit my missing wage information?
- How do I certify for unemployment? Weekly Certification Video
- Do I have to complete work searches as part of my weekly certification?
- How do I check the status of my claim?
- My Monetary Determination letter has incorrect income/benefit numbers. How do I correct this?
- I received a letter that says I’m monetarily ineligible. What does that mean?
- Does receiving a Monetary Determination letter mean I will receive Unemployment Insurance benefits?
- How do I file a Wage Protest?
- I made a wage protest, how long does this process take?