A claimant’s benefit rate is based on the recent wages he/she earned from his/her employer(s) over the last 18 months. The maximum weekly benefit amount in Tennessee is currently $275. (Claimants would also be eligible for the additional $600 under the FPUC program until July 31, 2020.)
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for Unemployment Insurance?
- How long does it take to process my claim after it is filed?
- What is Unemployment Insurance?
- What is the maximum benefit I can receive through Unemployment Insurance?
- When should I file my claim?
- My employer said he/she filed on my behalf (employer mass filed (partial) claim) and submitted to the state. Do I still need to file an individual claim?
- Is there a website that helps me understand the unemployment claims process?
- I'm not good with computers, can you help me file my claim?
- I live in Tennessee but worked in another state. Where should I file?
- What other resources might be available to me?