If a person has been drawing unemployment in Tennessee and has exhausted their benefits, they could be potentially eligible for an extension under the CARES Act.
Articles in this section
- I’ve already filed for unemployment, what do I need to do next?
- How do I check the status of my claim?
- How do I certify for unemployment? Weekly Certification Video
- What day can I certify weekly for unemployment benefits?
- If I am self-employed, how do I submit my missing wage information?
- If I am on orders to quarantine by a medical professional or governmental agency do I need to return to my employer? Do I need to provide documentation to my employer and the agency?
- Am I required to return to work if my child care facility reopens after being closed due to COVID-19?
- Will the agency let me know the outcome of the refusal of return to work issue?
- How will TDLWD be made aware of my failure to report back to work when recalled by my employer?
- My Monetary Determination letter has incorrect income/benefit numbers. How do I correct this?