Your stimulus check (up to 1,200.00) from the IRS is NOT CONSIDERED REPORTABLE INCOME. You do not need to include this money as earned income when you do your weekly certifications.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for Unemployment Insurance?
- How long does it take to process my claim after it is filed?
- What is Unemployment Insurance?
- What is the maximum benefit I can receive through Unemployment Insurance?
- When should I file my claim?
- My employer said he/she filed on my behalf (employer mass filed (partial) claim) and submitted to the state. Do I still need to file an individual claim?
- Does my US Stimulus Check (from the IRS via the CARES Act) affect my unemployment benefits?
- Is there a website that helps me understand the unemployment claims process?
- I'm not good with computers, can you help me file my claim?
- I live in Tennessee but worked in another state. Where should I file?