We will need verification that you communicated the need to report to work back to you employee. This verification may include, but is not limited to, an e-mail, certified letter with proof of delivery, a voice mail recording, or phone record of the call to the employee’s most current contact information.
Articles in this section
- Employer Unemployment Contact Information
- Are employees eligible for UI benefits if an employer "furloughs" them temporarily?
- If I have to temporarily or permanently close my business, what happens if I do not provide the state an employer filed mass claim?
- If I choose to file a Partial/Employer-filed claim what steps do I need to take?
- How do Employers obtain confirmation of successful Partial/Employer-filed claims?
- If an employer doesn’t receive an email receipt after submitting their Partial/Employer filed claim, what do they need to do?
- Are Partial/Employer-Filed Claims Auto Approved?
- Will the Partial/Employer filed claims be backdated to the date they were submitted?
- Does an employer need to respond to a Notice for Wage and Separation Request?
- Does an employer who gives a claimant a 1099 need to respond to a Notice for Wage and Separation Request if the claimant selected the employer as their separating employer when they filed their claim? If so, then how does an out of state employer with no