You may be eligible for benefits. Governor Lee’s Executive Order 15 opened eligibility to individuals who were forced to leave work based on the guidance from a medical professional. Additionally, the provisions of the CARES Act, provide increased eligibility to individuals who left work due to a medical quarantine.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible for unemployment?
- My hours have been cut, but I have not been laid off; am I eligible for unemployment?
- I work part-time. Am I eligible for UI?
- My employer has temporarily closed due to COVID-19. Am I eligible for Unemployment Insurance?
- I cannot work because my child’s school or daycare facility has closed due to COVID-19, and I need to stay home to take care of my child. Am I eligible for Unemployment Insurance?
- I am self-employed or an independent contractor. Am I eligible for Unemployment Insurance?
- I’ve been laid off from my job, but I still have a second / self-employed job; am I eligible for unemployment?
- My employer told me that I am being furloughed; am I eligible for unemployment?
- Are apprentices who are laid off eligible for unemployment?
- If my doctor does not want me to work because of the virus, can I file for unemployment?