Unemployment insurance (also known as UI) provides temporary cash benefits to employees who have lost their jobs through no fault of their own. The overarching goal of the program is successful re-employment of all claimants. If you have worked in Tennessee within the last 18 months and lost your job, through no fault of your own, you may be eligible for unemployment compensation.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for Unemployment Insurance?
- How long does it take to process my claim after it is filed?
- What is Unemployment Insurance?
- What is the maximum benefit I can receive through Unemployment Insurance?
- When should I file my claim?
- My employer said he/she filed on my behalf (employer mass filed (partial) claim) and submitted to the state. Do I still need to file an individual claim?
- Is there a website that helps me understand the unemployment claims process?
- I live in Tennessee but worked in another state. Where should I file?
- What other resources might be available to me?
- What should I do if unable to log into my Jobs4TN account?