PUA benefits may cover periods of unemployment up to 79 weeks.
Articles in this section
- The federal government recently passed laws that provide additional Unemployment Insurance benefits. How do those changes impact Tennesseans?
- Can I receive unemployment benefits if I am out of work due to the Coronavirus COVID-19?
- I’m concerned that if I apply for unemployment my employer might retaliate against me or not call me back to work after the pandemic ends. What are my rights?
- Can I get Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) for a coronavirus business closure?
- I have been cleared to return to work after having COVID-19, but my employer refuses to allow me to begin working again.
- I am already receiving unemployment benefits. How will the Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) program assist me?
- I exhausted my benefits a few weeks ago. Am I still eligible for Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) benefits?
- How do I apply for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)?
- How long do benefits from Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) last?
- Are benefits from Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) retroactive?